Courses (in Serbian only)
Education | Job Positions | Research | Scientific
Publications | Software |
CV teaching (srb)
- Date and place of birth: 10.11.1986, Novi Knezevac (SRB)
- Lives in: Belgrade (SRB)
- Website: http://www.math.rs/~kartelj
- Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2005-2008, Faculty of Mathematics, Univ. Belgrade, B.Sc. in Computer Science (GPA 9.94/10.00)
- 2008-2010, Faculty of Mathematics, Univ. Belgrade, M.Sc. in Computer Science (GPA 9.92/10.00)
- 2010-2014, Faculty of Mathematics, Univ. Belgrade, PhD in Computer Science (GPA 10.00/10.00)
- 2010-present, Faculty of Economics, Univ. Belgrade, M.Sc. in Quantitative Finance
- October, 2015-present, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Assistant professor
- October, 2008-October, 2015, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Teaching assistant
- September, 2015-present, Computer Gymnasium, Belgrade, Computer science teacher
- January, 2014-present, Mathematical Grammar School, Belgrade, Computer science teacher
- Fields: Data mining and machine learning (classification, cluster analysis, dimensionality reduction), computer-based optimization
- Project(s): 2011-present, Republic of
Serbia, Ministry of Education,
and Technological Development, Research
assistant at project "Mathematical
and Optimization Methods for Large-Scale
Systems", grant number: 174010
- Advisor: Vladimir Filipović, PhD
Conference papers or abstracts:
Kartelj, A., An Improved Electromagnetism-like Method for Feature Selection, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic & Soft Computing, Old City Publishing, Vol. 25, Iss. 2, pp. 169-187, 2015.
Kartelj, A., Šurlan, N., Cekić, Z., Case-based
Reasoning and Electromagnetism-like Algorithm in Construction Management,
Kybernetes, Emerald, Vol. 42, Iss. 2, pp. 265-280, 2014.
Kartelj, A., Mitić, N, Filipović V., Tošić, D., Electromagnetism-like
Algorithm for Support Vector Machine
Parameter Tuning, Soft Computing, Springer, pp. 1-14, 2013.
Filipović, V., Kartelj, A., Matić, D., An
Electromagnetism Metaheuristic for Solving the Maximum
Problem, Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, Vol. 13, pp. 1303-1313, 2013.
Kartelj, A., Electromagnetism
Metaheuristic Algorithm for Solving The Strong Minimum Energy
Topology Problem, Yugoslav Journal of
Operations Research, Vol. 23, pp. 43 - 57, 2013.
- Kartelj, A., Classfication of Smoking Cessation
Status Using Various Data Mining Methods,
Mathematica Balkanica, Vol. 24, pp. 199 - 205, 2010.
Grbić, M., Kartelj, A., Matić, D., Filipović, V., Improving 1NN strategy for classification of some procaryotic organisms, Book of
abstracts, Belgrade Bioinformatic Conference (BelBI) 2016, pp. 57-58, Belgrade, 2016.
Filipović, V., Kartelj, A., Matić, D., Primena keširanja u metaheuristici zasnovanoj na elektromagnetizmu,
Peta matematička konferencija Republike Srpske - Knjiga rezimea, pp. 42, Trebinje, 2015.
Kartelj, A., Filipović, V., Milutinović, V., Novel
Approaches to Automated Personality Classification: Ideas and
Their Potentials, MIPRO 2012, Proceedings of the 35th International Convention, pp. 1017-1022, 2012.
Kartelj, A., Filipović, V., Milutinović, V., Automated Personality Classification, YUINFO 2012, Proceedings of the 18th
Conference on Information and Communication Technologies, pp. 658-663, 2012.
Fijuljanin, J., Kartelj, A., Kojić, J.,
Electromagnetism metaheuristic for probabilistic satisfiability problem,
Probabilistic logics and applications, Sept. 29-30, 2011, Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences
and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia.
*CeSID - Center for Free Elections and Democracy (http://www.cesid.org)
2014, E-learning Web Portal ucenjenadaljinu.com
2013, CeSID*, Statistical Processing and Analysis Software (SPAS), statistical software package similar to SPSS
2012, Direct Media agency and CeSID*, Media Mix Optimizer, software package
2012, Blic news portal and CeSID*, Pre-elective compass, online application
2012, CeSID*, Software for monitoring and analysis of Serbian 2012 Elections
2009-2010, Ministry of Human and Minorities rights and CeSID*, Software for technical and logistic
support for organizing elections for National counsels of national minorities
2008-2009, CeSID*, Centralized database with information about local government authorities
2008-2010, Municipiality of Bar (Montenegro), Elektronska opstina, E-government software
2007, 2008, CeSID*, Software for monitoring and analysis of Serbian 2007 and 2008 Elections
2007, CeSID*, RECO, software for automated recognition and analysis of paper inquiries