- Physical Principles of Stellar Structure
- Modeling and Evolution of Stars
- Stellar Statistics
- Stellar Kinematics and Dynamics of Stellar Systems
- Interstellar Medium (exercises)
- Supernovae and Their Remnants (Astromundus)
See CURRICULUM VITAE (in Serbian).
Bojan Arbutina was born in Belgrade in 1977. He received his primary and secondary education in Slatina and Glina, in Croatia, and in Belgrade. For two years he was enrolled in a study program at the Faculty of Civil Engineering in Belgrade, after which, in 1998/99 he decides to study Astrophysics at the Faculty of Mathematics. He graduated in 2003, and continued postgraduate studies in 2004/05 godine, after the army service. At the same time he was employed as a young research assistant at the Astronomical Observatory of Belgrade. He was awarded M.Sc. degree on December 26 2005, for his thesis entitled "Importance of Supernova Type for the Hydrodynamic and Radio Evolution of Its Remnant". In 2006/07 he became a teaching assistant at the Department of Astronomy, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade. He obtained his Ph.D. at the same university on June 26 2009, for disseration "The minimum mass ratio for contact close binary systems of W Ursae Majoris-type". His main fields of research are supernovae, hydrodinamic and radio evolution of supernova remnants, and dynamical evolution and stability of close binary systems. He published several paper (see CV). From 2005 he is assistant editor of the Serbian Astronomical Journal and administrator for the Publications of the Astronomical Observatory of Belgrade web site.
- Supernova Remnants Group
- Optical Supernova Remnants in Nearby Galaxies Catalogue
- Equipartition calculation for supernova remnants
- ADICT - English-Serbian Astronomical Dictionary